The CD on Witch Hunter Records is now going to be a Complete Discography of the band, and feature the B-Side ‘Field Of Flames’ from the tape on Church Of Fuck, ‘World Past Saving’ the last song we wrote and recorded, the 3 original demo tracks, and ‘Death Hymn’ the acoustic track. 6 tracks in total, in the following order:
1. World Past Saving
2. Field Of Flames
3. Heathen Reign
4. Cold Cross
5. Burnt Eden
6. Death Hymn
If you’ve already ordered the CD, then worry not, you’ll be receiving it soon, just with a different tracklisting. Everyone else, it’s available to buy here >http://witchhunterrecords.bigcartel.com/product/knife-crimes-demo-mmxii-cd , and every track is now available to stream/download from the Knife Crimes bandcamp here>http://knifecrimes.bandcamp.com/
We also still have shirts available here > http://knifecrimes.bigcartel.com/
Thanks to the world for letting us down.
'WE ARE THE MURDERER AND THE VICTIM, OUR TIME IS FINALLY UP'
KNIFE CRIMES ARE DEAD
NOVEMBER 2011 - JUNE 2012
THESE ARE THE LAST PHOTOS OF US AND OUR BEST FRIEND DOM, TAKEN DURING OUR SET OPENING FOR INTEGRITY
'THERE'S NO FUCKING LIGHT, WE'VE OUTSTAYED OUR WELCOME'
THANKS TO ALL WHO CARED, THE LAST SONG WE WROTE/RECORDED WILL BE UP ONLINE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD SOON, IN A BITTERSWEET TWIST, IT’S FAR AND AWAY OUR BEST SONG AND AN INDICATION OF WHERE THE BAND WOULD HAVE GONE, HAD IT NOT ENDED
LISTEN TO CROWBAR, FUCK TRENDS
Our EP is written, it’s called WORLD PAST SAVING and the songs are called, WORLD PAST SAVING, DEAD HORSES, NO TRACE OF LIFE and NIHIL. We’re recording it ourselves in August, and it’ll be coming out on 7inch with art by DIA ARTIO as a co-op between a few different labels run by different mates around the country. Info on the CD version of our demo should be up next week also, cheers
1. New drummer, practising with him on Monday, he’ll be doing all of our upcoming dates, we’ll introduce him once he has been indoctrinated into our thing.
2. CD version of our demo, art being finalised, secret song having its vocals recorded tonight. Will be up on Witch Hunter Records to order/pre-order soon, maybe with a shirt option, not sure yet.
3. Shitloads of shows booked/being booked, Wrexham and Manchester ones confirmed, few more waiting to be confirmed, will post up flyers/event pages like we do usually, and if you want us to play your show then get in touch email@example.com, petrol money would be nice but isn’t always nesscary as we are aware of modern economic problems and do this as a hobby we enjoy, not as a source of income.
4. 2 new songs written, better than the old ones, either gonna be half a split 7inch (maybe with Esoteric Youth) or half a 7inch 4-track EP, which we’d probably try and sort a 4-way co-op out with because we like copying stuff End Reign do, we have Witch Hunter and Church Of Fuck on side but if you’re a label who is down with us and would potentially be up for contributing 25% of the cost of manufacturing a 7inch record then get in touch knifecrimes666@gmail or however else, we’re on facebook, twitter, tumblr, twitbook, tumbleface, all the main ones
5. ”When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.”