We’ve had orders from New Jersey and California for these, if that is you then thanks! Still available here >
Our last song, download it here > http://www.mediafire.com/?g8ik96a0cha7tc2
The tape version of our demo sold out, but the CD version is still available to preorder here > http://witchhunterrecords.bigcartel.com/product/knife-crimes-demo-mmxii-cd
We also still have some of the ‘Balls Deep In Satan’ shirts if you think you’ve got the #swag to pull it off > http://knifecrimes.bigcartel.com/
This band is now officially dead, we’ll post here when other members form other bands.
Thanks to everyone who gave a shit, reblog this if you did.
'WE ARE THE MURDERER AND THE VICTIM, OUR TIME IS FINALLY UP'
KNIFE CRIMES ARE DEAD
NOVEMBER 2011 - JUNE 2012
THESE ARE THE LAST PHOTOS OF US AND OUR BEST FRIEND DOM, TAKEN DURING OUR SET OPENING FOR INTEGRITY
'THERE'S NO FUCKING LIGHT, WE'VE OUTSTAYED OUR WELCOME'
THANKS TO ALL WHO CARED, THE LAST SONG WE WROTE/RECORDED WILL BE UP ONLINE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD SOON, IN A BITTERSWEET TWIST, IT’S FAR AND AWAY OUR BEST SONG AND AN INDICATION OF WHERE THE BAND WOULD HAVE GONE, HAD IT NOT ENDED
LISTEN TO CROWBAR, FUCK TRENDS
1. New drummer, practising with him on Monday, he’ll be doing all of our upcoming dates, we’ll introduce him once he has been indoctrinated into our thing.
2. CD version of our demo, art being finalised, secret song having its vocals recorded tonight. Will be up on Witch Hunter Records to order/pre-order soon, maybe with a shirt option, not sure yet.
3. Shitloads of shows booked/being booked, Wrexham and Manchester ones confirmed, few more waiting to be confirmed, will post up flyers/event pages like we do usually, and if you want us to play your show then get in touch email@example.com, petrol money would be nice but isn’t always nesscary as we are aware of modern economic problems and do this as a hobby we enjoy, not as a source of income.
4. 2 new songs written, better than the old ones, either gonna be half a split 7inch (maybe with Esoteric Youth) or half a 7inch 4-track EP, which we’d probably try and sort a 4-way co-op out with because we like copying stuff End Reign do, we have Witch Hunter and Church Of Fuck on side but if you’re a label who is down with us and would potentially be up for contributing 25% of the cost of manufacturing a 7inch record then get in touch knifecrimes666@gmail or however else, we’re on facebook, twitter, tumblr, twitbook, tumbleface, all the main ones
5. ”When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.”